August 12th 2020
On Tuesday the 11th of August we were informed by the Barwon Health CoVid Contact Tracing Team that there had been a number of positive cases within the Corio area.
In consultation with the DHHS & Barwon Health and as a precautionary measure we completed a full deep sanitisation clean of the Shopping Centre overnight.
Our community’s health and wellbeing remains a top priority for us and we continue to take the ongoing situation very seriously. Throughout we have maintained strict adherence to ongoing Coronavirus safety measures within our centre that currently include:
- Continued and increased cleaning and sanitising of areas and surfaces that are frequently touched by customers or staff.
- The availability of hand sanitisers stations at key locations
- Awareness posters and regular PA announcements reminding people of social distancing and to wear a face mask when leaving home
- Observing a 1.5 metre physical distance from each other
- Takeaway food / drink available only from our cafés and restaurants.
- The food court seating area will also remain closed until further advised by the authorities.
- All Seating removed from Common Mall Areas
We also recommend If anyone is planning on attending the Shopping Centre and you feel unwell or have any associated symptoms of Coronavirus you should stay home, seek medical advice, and get tested.
For further information or to get advice on COVID-19, please contact the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 020 080.
For older updates, click HERE