September 16th, 2020
Regional Victoria will move to Step 3 as of 11:59pm on Wednesday the 16th of September, 2020.
We are so excited to welcome everyone back to the centre and with continued adherence to the Victorian Government’s guidelines, we aim to keep the Village a Covid-Safe environment for both our retailers and the community to enjoy.
What does this mean?
- Indoor service for up to 10 people per space, in a maximum of two spaces, and 4sq m density rule
- Food Court seating is to remain closed until further notice.
Retail & Beauty
- Retail stores re-open
- Hairdressing and beauty services allowed for services where a face covering can be worn for the duration of service
The Centre continues to take additional cleaning precautions to ensure that Corio Village remains a safe environment for customers to visit for everyday goods and services. In line with Government guidelines for stopping the spread of infectious diseases, we ask all customers to observe good hygiene practices at all times.
This includes adhering to the following Covid Safe Guidelines:
- Wear a mask or face covering when you leave your premises
- Stay at home if you feel sick or unwell
- Avoid personal contact with other non-family members and ensure physical distancing (1.5 metres)
- Cough and sneeze into tissue or elbow
- Practice good hand and general hygiene
- Avoid touching your face
- Utilise hand sanitisation products where available.
Customers should continue to check this website and our social media pages for further updates.
Corio Village Centre Management
For older updates, click HERE