15th July, 2021
Victoria will move to Circuit Breaker Restrictions from 11:59pm on Thursday the 15th of July, 2021.
There are now five reasons to leave home: care & caregiving, exercise, work, to buy groceries and to get vaccinated.
As a provider of essential goods and services Corio Village is open for restricted business, with the following categories to remain OPEN:
- Supermarkets and International Food Grocers
- Fresh Food Retailers including: Butchers, Fresh Fruit & Vegetables and Bakeries
- Cafés – take-away only
- Restaurants – take-away only
- Medical Centre & Pharmacy
- Liquor Stores
- Post Office
- Petrol Station
- Laundry and Dry Cleaners
As per Government Guidelines, the following retail categories will CLOSE from 11.59pm on Thursday the 15th of July, 2021:
- Discount Department Stores – Click & Collect only
- Clothing, Footwear and Personal Accessories
- Giftwear, Jewellery, Variety, Toys & Flowers
- Car Wash
- Real Estate
- Massage Tenancies
- Beauty Therapy – tanning, waxing, nail services, massages & spa services
What actions do I need to take when shopping?
Before you leave home:
- If you feel unwell and have any symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19) stay home, seek medical advice and get tested. Stay home while you wait for your test result.
- You must wear a face mask when you leave home, unless you have a lawful exception for not doing so.
When you are out shopping:
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow.
- Respect the customer limits in place at each shop.
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance between yourself and others, including while queuing.
- Avoid crowded indoor areas like parking ticket machines, lifts, escalators and entrances as much as possible.
- Wash your hands when you get home.
- Check the limit of customers allowed in each shop and wait your turn if there are already the permitted number of customers inside a shop.
On behalf of our retailers, we thank you for your support throughout this challenging time. For the full list of restrictions, latest health advice and to stay informed, please see the Statement from the Victorian Government here or head to coronavirus.vic.gov.au/.